TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CONDITIONS OF RIDING
General Tour Conditions
• Information correct at time of printing and subject to change without notice.
• Passengers board and ride on the Ocean Extreme vessels at their own risk and in no circumstance other than the gross negligence of the skipper as proven by a court of law, will Manly Boats Pty Ltd, its officers, servants, or agents be held responsible for any accident, injury, loss or damage to person or property whilst embarking, traveling or disembarking from Ocean Extreme.
• Passengers must meet the minimum height requirement of 1.5m.
• An adult must accompany children under 16 years of age.
• Passengers must arrive at least 10 minutes prior to departure or seats will be reassigned.
• Ocean Extreme operates in an outdoor marine environment. Conditions vary and passengers may get wet.
• All passengers ride at their own risk and are required to sign an ‘Assumption of Risk’ form prior to boarding.
• Passengers with back, neck, shoulder or heart conditions, or those who are pregnant or who have injuries/conditions
that may cause a risk to their health are not permitted to ride on the boat and if so, do so at their own risk.
• Ocean Extreme will not be held responsible for any personal injuries, equipment loss or damage
sustained whilst travelling, embarking or disembarking Ocean Extreme.
• Ocean Extreme takes no responsibility for safety or loss/damage of valuables.
• Passengers may be filmed/photographed during the tour. Ocean Extreme reserves the right to
reproduce such film/photos for any purpose whatsoever without notification, compensation or payment.
• Ocean Extreme reserves the right to alter the departure time and departure point as and when required.
• Ocean Extreme reserves the right to add, withdraw, substitute and/or vary advertised routes, prices
and departure times at any time.
• No smoking or alcohol is permitted on the vessel at any time.
• Ocean Extreme reserves the right to refuse service to those who are believed to be affected by alcohol
or drugs and no refund will be provided.
• Ocean Extreme reserves the right to refuse passengers for any reason.
• In the case of extreme swell/rain/winds please call 0412 261 262 on the morning of your tour check for cancellations.
• If whales are not spotted on a whale watching tour, each passenger will be issued with a ‘Standby Ticket’ for another Whale Watching tour during the same whale watching season. ‘Standby tickets’ are eligible for redemption no greater than 24 hours prior to the requested departure. Subject to availability.
• All tickets (including gift certificates) are non-refundable within 48 hours of departure.
• Full payment must be made at time of booking.
• Cancellation must be received at least 48 hours prior to departure or full payment will be due and no refund
will be given.
• Full refund is permitted on booking cancellation made outside of 48 hours from departure time.
• Rescheduling of a booking is permitted outside of 48 hours from departure time.
• Any cancellations made within 48 hours (or ‘no shows’) will incur a 100% cancellation fee, inclusive of Gift
Certificate bookings; passengers will forfeit tickets.
• Bookings made within 48 hours of departure are non-refundable.
• If Ocean Extreme must cancel a tour due to inclement weather, or for any other reason, the tour will
be rescheduled. If the tour cannot be rescheduled a gift certificate will be issued to the value of the original booking. Refunds will be considered on a case by case basis. Bookings through suppliers such as Red Balloon and Adrenalin are non-refundable.
• A deposit of 50%, payable to Ocean Extreme is required to confirm a booking.
• A 10% administration fee will be charged on booking cancellations made outside of 5 days from the departure date.
• No refund of the deposit will be given for bookings cancelled within 5 days of the departure time.
• Final payment must be made and final passenger numbers must be confirmed 48 hours prior to departure time.
• For bookings made within 48 hours of departure time, full payment is required on day of confirmation.
• Bookings cancelled within 48 hours will not receive any refund.
• If Ocean Extreme must cancel due to inclement weather, or for any other reason, the tour will be
rescheduled. If the tour cannot be rescheduled a 90% refund will be provided.
• Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months. The expiry date is clearly displayed on the gift voucher. After a voucher has expired, it is no longer valid. Unused vouchers at the date of Expiry will not be refunded and will become the property of Ocean Extreme.
• Gift voucher expiry extensions are available for a fee by phoning 0412 261 262, gift voucher must still be valid at time of request.